Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
About The Position
Sensi is the world’s first in-home virtual care agent, empowering long-term care providers to overcome some of the biggest challenges in the industry, and provide their customers with 24/7 support in a cost efficient and scalable manner, while significantly increasing the quality of care. The Sensi platform leverages artificial intelligence to enable care agencies to offer 24/7 services, despite the massive shortage in caregivers, and regardless of any client’s financial capacity to afford round-the-clock care.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our growing team; help us make Sensi the new industry standard of care for the in-home and long-term care industries.
About the role:
Sensi is seeking an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. As Product Marketing Manager, you'll help develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for Sensi’s products and services. Sensi is a B2B2C company. The product marketing manager primarily oversees the marketing aspect of our customer launch program and end user sales initiatives. This focus includes orchestrating training and materials for customer launches; researching personas and use cases; creating product messaging and collateral; developing our joint value proposition and case studies with customers; and evangelizing Sensi’s offerings to customers and end users. The right candidate is an excellent strategist who also enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get stuff done! This is an incredible opportunity to build and scale a world-class product marketing program from the ground up at a fast-growing
- Become an expert on Sensi’s solutions, our operational methodology, use cases, buyer personas, and how we position our value to the market, end users as well as internally to our sales teams.
- Craft engaging audience-specific marketing content, including case studies, collateral, web content, videos, datasheets, whitepapers and sales playbooks to be utilized by other marketing functions, sales and customers.
- Handle customer marketing launch motions and related to go-to-market strategies and materials to drive awareness, sales, and adoption of Sensi’s offering to end users.
- Work with customers to discover and define joint value propositions, use cases, and co-marketing campaigns.
- Produce and deliver content for webinars, events, and speaking opportunities.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to create outstanding materials and training for GTM teams.
- Communicate new features and products to Sensi team members and customers.
- Collect competitive intelligence and develop strategies for competitive differentiation and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Conduct customer and end user market research to continually bring the voice of the market to Sensi.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Communications or any other relevant field
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in B2B2C technology and services
- Highly creative with a passion for telling stories through integrated programs
- Great program management skills with a proven track record to drive cross-functional projects
- Great writer and thinker; exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Track record of creating compelling marketing content and materials with a focus on value and differentiation
- Experience collaborating with partners on joint go-to-market efforts
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to manage cross-functional projects to completion
- Technical aptitude and the ability to explain complex concepts simply
- Execution oriented with a passion for fast paced environments - Startup experience a plus!
- Collaborative team player who is excited to be part of a growing team