Senior Data Scientist
About The Position
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
If you want to work with a purpose - Sensi is the place for you! Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults and making Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry. Sensi offers unique professional growth opportunities and the ability to impact the future of our company.
About the role:
As a Senior Data Scientist you will join Sensi's multidisciplinary AI team, composed of data scientists, data analysts and data engineers. This team is responsible for our strategic AI-enabled components dealing with classical and advanced audio signal processing, deep learning techniques, NLP and machine learning.
You will report to the Head of AI and work closely with Product, Business and R&D teams to support across-the-board decision making to execute company business goals.
- Be an expert in your domain, drive execution and quality, guide, mentor and collaborate with your team members.
- Be passionate and tech-savvy in data and data science domains with the ability to provide business context and shape data and data pipelines directions.
- Ability to lead research and find solutions for complex problems.
- Taking ownership and being responsible for leading the end-to-end delivery; starting from innovation, experimentation, and development and ending with deployment to production.
- Build culture, trust, and working relationships that enable your team to influence product roadmaps that are driven by customer data.
- Partner and collaborate with product, business data taggers, engineering, and other stakeholders to understand the business to shape Sensi data strategy and AI roadmap and correlate it with business needs.
- Lead continuous improvements in process and tools to drive quality and decision-making. Automate manual processing, CI/CD, MLOps, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for better scalability.
- Monitoring models performance in production, continuously working on methods to improve quality and performance
- Scientific degree in relevant fields: EE, CS, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar (MSc. or PhD. advantage)
- Experience working with management, business leads, developers, and marketing teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Hands-on experience in taking ML/DL models from inception to production.
- Experience and strong knowledge in Machine-Learning (mandatory), Deep Learning (mandatory), NLP (advantage), ASR (advantage) and DSP (strong advantage)
- Experience in Data processes (mandatory) and best practices in a SaaS environment (advantage)
- Engineering skills - Ability to take a model to production
- Last but not least - People and communication skills