About The Position
The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi.Ai is a fast-growing SaaS Company, looking for a super talented backend Developer
to join our awesome R&D team.
As part of our team, you’ll take a key role in building and developing the core infrastructure, take on an influential role in a team with a highly creative and informal atmosphere.
You’ll have the opportunity to be in the front seat in our early-stage startup and really make a difference in future AI platforms for older adults.
Help drive technological and architectural changes in our ever-evolving SaaS solution, solve complex engineering challenges in a dynamic environment and rapidly increasing scale.
Most importantly, be part of our amazing and unique company culture.
- A technical focal point for software development best practices and design of main components, services and systems
- Design and develop backend services and infrastructure.
- Full ownership and responsibility for multiple development projects.
- Research new technologies, create prototypes and develop into full production functionality.
- Contribute to challenging server-side development with microservices architecture, using the industry’s latest trends
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with architecting and developing high-performance distributed systems
- Proven working in a base cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 4 years experience in at least one scripting programming language (Python, etc.)
- Proven working experience with a container environment
- Experience with queues (SQS/Kafka)
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL/Analytics DBs
- Passion for new technologies and data
- Experience with Build systems and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.)
- Attention to details and passion for quality
- Team player with excellent collaboration, communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew, including communication with executives, developers, and product managers.
- BSc. degree in Math/Statistics/Computer Science
- Basic background with AI – an advantage