Full Stack Team Lead
About The Position
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi.AI is looking for a talented Full-Stack Team lead developer to Lead our Full Stack team in planning and implementing a large-scale audio AI system and to enhance Sensi.Ai’s capabilities using cutting-edge technology and tools.
- Lead the global Fullstack team at Sensi.ai
- Lead team development efforts to ensure successful task delivery.
- Lead product development and technical design processes to ensure quality and business requirements.
- Manage timelines for executing the roadmap, set goals and define tasks.
- Developing and mentoring directly engineers for growth.
- Working cross-organizationally with stakeholders to define and execute features of the system.
- Optimize high-scale solutions from the database and up until the client layer.
- Work independently or as part of a team to execute tasks involving research for optimal solutions.
- Take ownership of various projects, such as web applications, mobile apps, and backend projects.
- 2+ years experience as a team leader
- 3+ years of experience as a Software engineer, working with Node.js, React
- Proven working experience in AWS cloud environment or similar
- Proven working experience with a container environment.
We will also appreciate:
- Basic background with AI – an advantage
- MSc. or higher degree in Math/Statistics/Computer Science – an advantage
- Experience in mobile development – an advantage
- Experience with Python
- Experience with React native